Information and budgeting cafe
Pop in for a chat & a cuppa, get skills & know how
Weekly Information and Budgeting Cafes offer support to make use of the vast range of information and web tools available help you save money and sort out those day to day problems.
We can help you find the answer.
The Information and Budgeting Cafes have access to computers, free wi-fi and support on hand to help people get on-line, find the right, trusted websites to get the best deal, get discounts, find out about benefits and other ways to manage their money.
Our sessions enable people to develop online skills over time, in a relaxed and informal setting, covering areas such as
- using email and the internet
- reducing costs through finding better deals, e.g. for insurance, banking, gas, electric, loans, phone, etc.
- smart shopping
- managing online accounts, e.g. bank and energy accounts
- checking benefit entitlement
- making online benefit claims
- eligibility for free childcare