THBL is run by volunteers and supported by 2 staff members. There are many ways to get involved in our project to make Tang Hall a better place to live.
There several ways to become involved:
- Start a small community group/project and apply for a grant
- Join one of our themed groups e.g. children and families, or help out at events
- Support us in the office with – admin, social media or consultation
- Attend events – maybe help with feedback
- Join the Partnership or become a Trustee to have a greater say in decision making
- Manage the helpers – training and support is available
Tell us about any other way you think of to help to make our area a better place to live. Talk to Chris at the office at the community centre.