THBL is run by volunteers and supported by 3 part time staff members. There are many ways to get involved in our project to make Tang Hall a better place to live.
There several ways to become involved:
- Start a small community group/project and apply for a grant.
- Apply for an UnLtd grant and become a social entrepreneur.
- Join one of our themed groups e.g. children and families, or help out at events.
- Support us in the office with – admin, social media or consultation.
- Attend events – maybe help with feedback.
- Join the Partnership or become a Trustee to have a greater say in decision making.
- Manage the helpers – training and support is available.
Tell us about any other way you can think of to help to make our area a better place to live. Call in and talk to the Project Lead, Anna, at the Tang Hall Big Local office at Tang Hall Community Centre, or contact us using the email address or phone number at the top of the page.